Get assistance from PensionDanmark's advisors
Here are 10 questions concerning your pension scheme that our advisors will be able to help you with:
- How am I and my family protected if anything serious happens to me - and is it enough?
- Who is provided with a payment in the event of my death (beneficiary of the scheme)?
- Which types of savings do I have - are they suitable for my disbursement options?
- If I continue to pay in as I am now, how much will be disbursed when I retire – and is it enough?
- Which investment risk profiles can I choose from?
- How much do I pay in administration charges?
- What is my return?
- Do I have pension schemes with several companies - how much does this cost me in administration charges?
- Do I have a health scheme, and what can I use it for?
- How do I keep myself informed about my scheme - via e-Box? Can I receive tailored advice when I find something relevant to me?
Here are 5 questions that are important to consider, and that you can receive advice about:
- What financial cover do you wish to have for your family if you die?
- What financial cover do you wish to have for yourself and your family if you lose your earned income?
- How do you wish your pension to be disbursed when the time comes – are flexible disbursement options important to you?
- Have you saved up enough in relation to your age – or do you need to begin saving more?
- Do you have an investment profile/risk suitable for you?
You can call PensionDanmark's advisors +45 7012 1330. We are open on weekdays between 08:00 am and 9:00 pm. You can also write to us via pension.dk/en/contact